Friday, April 10, 2015

Winner of April Muse Hop by Smeared Ink

So sorry I am sooooo late doing this!  My random generator, Yoshi, has refused to work until today!  It's his schedule or no schedule!  This is the drawing from all the comments left here during the April Muse Member 3 day Member Hop at Smeared Ink.  And let me thank each of you for taking the time to leave a comment, I know how busy you all are and that it take time to do so! But the lovely encouragement you all have given me for almost 2 years now has given me so much confidence to try something even though it might not be great it will be fun!  
So with no more stalling from Yoshi, the winner is Teresa!  She will be receiving a $5 happy mail with some candy!  Thank you all for all your lovely comments!  You all deserve a happy mail but I will be doing this for each Smeared and Smudged Member Hops so hopefully Yoshi will  pick each of you at some time!!  Hugs to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment