Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Day 2 of Smeared and Smudged's April Muse "Awakening the Beast" Beware Clown Alert!!!

April Muse Three Day Blog Hop

Black Dragon
Susan R.
Fiona
Shell
Nan

Well, we opened the clown door so I must try to get him out of my head!  So for "Awakening the Beast" my spring time component is a lovely White Rabbit by Ike and the beast is the "Circus Procession Clown " from Smeared Ink.  Yes, I consider a clown neither person or thing but beast!  There I said it and if anyone has family members who are clowns I apologize in advance and please no hate mail:)
It is a two parter with a package made into a puppet stage and a spring fabric curtain with the happy bunny waiting to unveil the evil inside....and now here "it" is:



And yes that is a polymer clay cute turtle on top but he has sneakers on his turtle feet so he can run from the clown.  
Hope you are enjoying the hop and have you seen all those fabulous projects?  Awesome!
Happy crafting and leave my friends some love, please?

6 comments:

  1. Eeegads !!! I am definitely in for a bit of clown-phobia today as this is the 2nd scary bugger I've seen today..... must go for a lie down now !!!! :-D What a fantastic creation - that cute bunny and delicate curtains hiding that horror !!! BRILLIANT :-D xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh with the turtle...great idea putting the clown behind the curtains so you can hide him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Love it! Such a clever project; I'm with you--clowns are definitely beastly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack I love clowns Nan and love what you have done here. Fabulous creation :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great creation. Love the stage and clown, turtle and rabbit! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great creation. Love the stage and clown, turtle and rabbit! Super!

    ReplyDelete