Friday, May 8, 2015

New Challenge at Quoth the Raven and It is....Raving Ravens!!

Hello fellow Poe lovers and followers alike!  This month's challenge at Quoth the Raven is "Raving Ravens"!! How appropriate!  They seemed to haunt one fellow to madness Master Poe tells us!  And I am going to be a slight tease for this first post.  I am going to show you the front of my Raving Ravens future shadow box book.  I used elements from Misschief Circus's Ode to a Muse kit and printed dear Poe's headstone with a quote from his poem 'The Conqueror Worm" . The book was a really old encyclopedia with all the interesting pages removed!! and my hybrid digital frame with ravens attached to the top.  I used Glossy Accents to punch up the frame (needed Crackle Accents but alas twas out!) and used silicone adhesive for dimension of my ravens. Also a little Glossy Accents on them in places.

 
You have all month to create your
"Raving Ravens"
tribute to dear Poe!
We love to see your take on these fabulous challenges so enter and inspire US!
The eye of the Raven is watching the link button so if I were you I would go ahead and get busy and hit that button!  Remember that incessant cawing of "NEVERMORE"!!
Not over my door, I have made and posted!!
Bwahahahaha!!

8 comments:

  1. Really awesome Nan! Super dark and wicked!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing Nan.
    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Rose! I appreciate the kind words!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous! Especially love the effect that real scenery gives and those gorgeous frames, wau

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Granne! So sweet of you!! hugs, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing project, Nan, and so perfect for this month's "Raving Ravens" theme at Quoth the Raven. Love all the details and dimension here! Eager to follow this project, my friend.

    Kay Wallace
    QTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing project, Nan, and so perfect for this month's "Raving Ravens" theme at Quoth the Raven. Love all the details and dimension here! Eager to follow this project, my friend.

    Kay Wallace
    QTR DT

    ReplyDelete