Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Have, Have to Do This!!



You know how much I love the fabulous Ike at Ike's Art and she is having a design team call for her Ike's World Challenge blog!  I am going to apply; I just have to apply! lol!  She has another blog Quoth the Raven, Nevermore Challenge dedicated to all things and the love of Poe!  And if you have not gone by her World Challenge every 2 weeks you are missing a treat!  She gives away an awesome image with every challenge!   And they are awesome, this challenge "History" has a fabulous Knight in a suit of armor!  Can't wait to download him! 

Now back to my purpose, applying for the design team.  I have been stamping and playing with digital images since last August/September.  I actually found Ike's Art for my first every project at Smeared and Smudged's 31 Days of Halloween. I bought the Tell Tale Heart image and made a box with it inside.  So relatively new to this world but loving every minute of it.  And my first challenge win was at Ike's World Challenge with a piece made after my Mom's surgery for breast cancer in August.  I was so excited!  That is my crafty info I guess, co-own a challenge blog called Dream in Darkness with Kim Johnny another fabulous creator!  We are in the process of starting an online dark magazine, also.  I am on the design team of Quoth the Raven, Dragons Lair Designs Challenge and Inspiration blog, and Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge.  I am a widow with 2 awesome adult children and have my wonderful parents with me still.  And also a nana to my 4 grandpuppies! 

I have an older blog called Nanette's Blog: A Little Bit of This and That" and recently updated to blogger for ease of use.  Some of my favorite projects are on my old blog so will post link to it with pictures. Enough chatter!  Here are 3 of my fav makes:


A fabulous freebie from Ike!
 
Make for our first challenge on Dream in Darkness
 
 

This one is very primitive but so close to my heart and free Ike's image was used.  Details Here
Picture

My Tell Tale Heart make is on the above blog in October archives check it out if you want to see the fabulous image!

So there they are!  Now I will be quiet and wait to see who gets this sweet design team seat!  Good luck to everyone and know that Ike is one of the nicest folks you will every meet! And no I am not going for brownie points! lol 

Happy Crafting and visit Ike at the links above, you won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Lynne, I need all I can get!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic creations Nan and I really LUV the "Head Job" bwaahahaha - made me laugh so much :-D
    Thanks for the shameless 'plu' you gave me :-D
    mwah !!

    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete