I started off with 5 regular sized plastic dominoes, the kind that come in a tin for around $4 dollars at the dollar store. I stamped each one with a bat image from the Smeared Ink rubber set "A Little Bit Batty" with black ink pad. I had a completely different idea for this with black beads and gorgeousness but alas it did not work. And the picture belies the fact that I have bird like arms!! lol! So fitting 5 regular sized dominoes was not easy to do, it kept falling off my arm as I worked on the first plan. So plan two developed! I had this really outdated watch so I removed the watch without a moments care and repurposed the lovely band. It was a glossy copper and getting some black and red on to it was not easy but I did my best! The dominoes had one flicking of red paint on them already over the bats....you know bats and blood..well in the movies anyway! so I added another flicking and then dabbed each one onto my embossing pad and covered in UTEE powder. I love this stuff! I could have gone another coat for a smoother finish but rather liked the bumpy one that one coat can give. Of course, this was followed by a heat gun to melt all the yumminess together! Then black felt glued on back of dominoes and dominoes glued onto band..missed my spacing a little bit, Yoshi uprooted the tray I had lain it out on and I didn't get them back right. Yes, I am blaming Yoshi for it...bwahahahah! And that was that! I have a batty bracelet I shall wear with pride!
http://haunteddesignhouse.blogspot.com/ Quick Word Theme
DominoArt's 15 Days of Terror