Saturday, May 2, 2015

It's Time for Things with Wings at Stamping with the Dragon at Dragons Lair Designs

I got this fabulous image from the Dragons Lair Designs Store called "Fairy with Flowers" to go with the add a  flower challenge this month.  I colored her with my Chameleon pens and the flowers behind them. Then fussy cut and set aside after applying some Glossy Accents to some flowers for a little pop!  Then I took an 8 x 10 canvas and went wild with acrylic paints, stencils, and some silk flower petals for the lovely fairy to swing her legs from!  After that dried I attached her to the canvas and it was done!  I gave my mom the canvas as she is just finishing chemo and I wanted to make her a "happy"! 


 
 
Now that was the whole project!  And I love her pixie qualities probably is downright mishievious!! lol  Get ready and come play with us at Stamping with the Dragon  this month!  Remember to follow the theme and like us on Facebook.  Below will be lots of links to wonderful places!  So get those delays caught up and now and join us starting at 53- am in the morning!
 
"Like" Us on Facebook








 

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool - what a super gorgeous background. It looks soooo organic :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete