Sunday, May 3, 2015

Ike's World Challenge "No Patterned Paper" #36

This image is a freebie offered on Ike's Fan Page on Facebook!  And there is also a freebie on the challenge blog. This fortnight's challenge is "No Patterned Paper" and I used Photoshop to put the lovely Queen of Hearts onto a paper.  She is colored with Prismacolor colored pencils and some Chameleon pens. 

 
Don't think I would call her names!  She seems to have taken the old novel line "Off with their heads!" quiet literally!  Love, love this image! And remember she is free so hop over to Facebook and follow link above and join!  Then download all sorts of freebies...awesome, huh?  And also remember that every 2 weeks, Ike has a new challenge and there is always a freebie generously given. How cool is that?  Still time for this one.....1 day and counting so jump to it!
 
Happy Crafting!
 
Entering:
 
 




4 comments:

  1. Oh how this made me smile, I love it thank you for sharing. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha !! Brilliant !. I love how you coloured her and this really gave me a chuckle this morning :-D
    Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES and for using one of my digis :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card great colouring .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nan I really did laugh at this piece, you have such a great sense of humour :D Thank you for playing along with us at IWC x

    ReplyDelete