Saturday, May 9, 2015

My Inspiration for Dragons Lair Designs "Missing You" Page

My 37th wedding anniversary would have been on April 22nd this year.  I lost my husband as most of you know 11 years ago.  As I was looking through the "Our Family" collection elements, I looked up at my craft room wall and saw where I had my engagement photo from the newspaper pinned with my prom corsage.  I knew I wanted to honor my late husband and I decided to do it with a digital scrapbook page.

The wonderful thing about these kits is the fact that if you choose to you can change the colors in a photo editing program. I used Photoshop 12 elements.  I really loved the way this turned out and plan on doing a hybrid version later this month.  Please follow the links below to find "Our Family" Collection in the store and see all the inspiration pieces made by my fabulous team mates!  Also, still plenty of time to enter the Challenge Blog with the theme  "Bouquet of Flowers".  Lots going on at Dragons Lair Designs so join us in the fun!
Happy Crafting!

 





Etsy Shop- Instant downloads!

No comments:

Post a Comment