Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Smeard and Smudged Facebook May Challenge: Horror Movie...EEK!

This month the gals at Smeared and Smudged hosted a challenge to watch a horror movie and create from it.  One problem, I don't or can't watch horror movies! lol! But was given a gracious out and allowed to create from banner! lol  So here he/she is...made of bulap, a bit of stuffing, some wicked cool fingers from Artidoodles by Teri Sherman found here called "Digits", some string, a bit of black thread to make line down face and eyes and he/she is ready to do whatever he/she did in the movie! NOO! Don't tell me about it I am going to bed and checking for monsters now!!

 
Don't forget to LIKE their page
and they are hosting Skull Appreciation Day on June 4th so visit and see all the fab  makes!
 
Happy Crafting!
 
New Challenges you must see and enter!!
 
Airless Chambers
Brand New!
I know I have missed some awesome challenges but please forgive me and everybody check the above ones out and follow from them to other linkys to some fab challenges!
 
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment