Monday, June 29, 2015

Challenge #41 at Ike's World Challenge "Fantasy"

I toyed with several ideas for this one!  I colored The Mermaid 1 and Fish 1 images from Ike's Art, started coloring Robot 1 image, and then I flipped through my printed images and saw Ohh La La!  And that's when I took a different look at fantasy! So for this challenge at Ike's World Challenge  I had my plan!  This image is so much like the old pin up girls from calendars and magazines that I immediately began coloring her with my Prisma pencils and loved how soft and come hither she turned out!  So she then became my image for my Pin Up Girl Calendar!  I took some pink paper from my stash and fussy cut her out, shrunk a portion of a calendar...the only one in the house! ugh!  and then layered it on and printed it out on glossy paper.  My calendar was completed and she is almost every man's fantasy I am pretty sure!



You will have a week left to play when you  see this so don't delay!  Ike will have a lovely freebie already posted on week one of the challenge so jump in and create something!  It is fantasy and we all have those, right?  It can be a princess, a mermaid, a robot, anything your heart desires to make!  We look forward to you inspiring us with your projects!

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment