Friday, August 26, 2016

Surprise Under the Gardenia

Imagine my surprise when I looked down and peeping under the gardenia bush in my yard was a full blown alchemist's home!  Decorated with all the average alchemist would need including a tiny mouse on the second floor and a lovely owl on the bottom, it is an adventure to find each little component that makes up this wonderful house!  Make it Crafty has the digital image of the "Alchemist Chamber" and is sponsoring us at Dream in Darkness this month so please check out their awesome store for stamps, digis, and so much more!


I don't know what goes on when I am not peeping with my camera but I suspect all sorts of concoctions are made looking at those selves of bottles and lovelies!  Colored up with Spectrum Noir markers and due to computer/printer issues fussy cut to attach to my distressed photo from the gardenia bush....and yes, it appears quiet soggy as it rains here everyday!  I am so glad he has his glowing fire (helped to shimmer a lot by Gelatos that I used on most of the image as scanning dulled the colors way to much) and cozy home to practice in!

Still a few more days to play with us at Dream in Darkness where it is always "Anything Goes" and all types of mediums are welcome...just no cute :)\
Hope to see you there!

1 comment: