Thursday, August 25, 2016

Go Tag Thursday with Me!

I have loved playing along with Sandie at Go Tag Thursday since it's beginning not so long ago and now I get the pleasure of Guest Designer for this week!  Squeee with joy!  I wanted to do an "Explosion of Color" (to tell the truth, Sandie made my suggestions of lots of colors sound so much nicer!) so here are my two examples!


This one was a page of nothing but Nuance Powders sprinkled nilly dilly everywhere and let run and get all scrumptious looking as they always do!  The stamps are freebies from a magazine and I wanted some lovely blue birds but the Spectrum Noir markers just couldn't overcome the background colors so not so blue blue birds.
 

 


This one was the actual reason for the theme as I was working on a tag with this background paper by Holtz when Sandie asked for my theme.  The little fairy declaring her love with a little put up hand is by Rubber Dance Stamps and the word "love" is from Lost Coast's Designs' word set Misc. Words Set.  I finally got the satisfaction of using the key for the letter "I" from my old keyboard that I just got replaced a couple weeks ago after using it with no shift keys working for almost a year!  Ha!  Such a good feeling.  Then a little sticker for "U" and it was all done.
 
Hope you will show us your tags this Thursday and each Thursday (and the days in between!) we are really having a blast with Sandie's fabulous new challenge!

 

2 comments:

  1. Found you..didn't realise you had changed your blog...
    Fab Tags Nan..appreciate that you have shared time from your busy life at the moment to support and be my guest at Go Tag Thursday..hugs from me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I went with this one the other was not getting any traffic but thought I had told you that's what I get for thinking or trying to LOL I am so proud you let me be a part of the challenge I absolutely love it! xx

    ReplyDelete