Monday, August 1, 2016

It's a Man Thing at Eclectic Ellapu for August

Finally trying to get into the swing of my two new design teams of which I am so happy to be a part of but life definitely got in the way making it a little tough to get going.  I am catching on with what is going on a bit now so hopefully I can contribute in a good way.  Our theme is basically anything masculine as in images, textures, your interpretation of masculine. Mine went to a series of orange and black cards I had made using Holtz's stamps and another stamp set that is at my home while I am at my mom's that I simply can't recall the name of but they worked beautifully together for a very simple care suitable for anyone of any age.


I hope you explore your imagination and join us; you can play with the purple or pink team :) or both!  We hope to see you at Eclectic Ellapu Challenge Blog this month!

1 comment:

  1. Such an effective card sweetie - love the red background and super cool clock face and hand. Love it hun xx

    ReplyDelete