Friday, May 5, 2017

New Release at LeighSBDesigns....Vampire Cat!

Still on my search for the Egyptian tresure/doom but a little time off to relax with the zentangle Vampire Cat!  He is telling the world that he is a bit different....maybe likes a little nibble or two but he is a proud vampire cat!  How awesome to feel that good about  yourself!  LeighSBDesigns Etsy store will be having new releases every three days good at a reduced price until the next one comes out!  I assure you these are fantatic, imaginative digital designs that are a breath of fresh air for colorist!


I used an acrylic background with bokeh effects on it and Holt's Chit Chat Pack.

The link for this beauty will pop up here tomorrow and not feeling too well I wanted to get this posted now as it is already tomorrow at my house :)


No comments:

Post a Comment