Sunday, January 24, 2016

Some New Goodies From Lost Coast Designs!

You have to go check out Lost Coast Designs new stamps!  I am in love!  Of course each stamp I get becomes my favorite but they are fabulous.  This little canvas is called "Big Deal, You Can Sit in a Tree" because little mini "Lizard Dog" is fairly put out with all the friends with wings and even the cat...the CAT! can sit in the tree!  You might remember a sneak peek at "Party Cat"?  These all come in the "Mini Cracked Critters Set One" stamp and are so much fun to color up and put them anywhere you can imagine!  I also used the "Grunge Tree" for my background doing a lot of manipulation of the stamp to get what I wanted.  And that is a wonderful thing about rubber stamps, you can manipulate them to work on your projects. 


I used Promarkers for coloring I love the bright colors and Inktense blocks and Distress inks for the sky and grass.  I stamped the birds on the background then stamped on white cardstock to color and fussy cute and attached.  I did outline with a Pitt Big Brush marker to give them so pop and lots of white gel pen doodles.

Hope you do have a look at these and the other new releases you won't be disappointed!  And always check out the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity for our monthly challenges, special events, and our Design Team inspiration.  Also keep our Facebook pages in mind as new challenges that you can enter there are posted.  All this means cash to spend at the store!  

Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda!

Like our Facebook Page we have challenges there, too!
and 

No comments:

Post a Comment