Friday, January 1, 2016

Ho Ho Poe and Happy New Year!

This month at Quoth the Raven the theme is Christmas Poe I am hoping as I went by to check and got caught up in the makes by the design team and plum forgot why I was there!  But it is only right to celebrate the recently past holiday and the one I am enjoying right now with dear old Poe!  I love drawing whimsy faces and this is my second Poe in this style....not good at it but do love to play with it!  So some gelatos, colored pencils, and holiday stamps (the poison bottles do not represent the holidays!) and the beginning of his poem "The Bells" seemed a good way to say warm wishes.


Do give a run by and drop off some love for Poe at this season....we all know he really needs it!
Here's to another fab year playing at Quoth the Raven Challenge Blog!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is so cool - what a fabulous POE drawing :-) Great page and I love the gelatos background :-)
    Thank you for coming over to play at QUOTH THE RAVEN and for the excellent 'shout' :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    QTR Author


    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete