Monday, July 16, 2018

Finally Back to Play at SUYP's Challenge #32

I am sooo glad to be playing again at Ike's SUYP's Challenge!  I love using the wonderful freebies Ike gives us each month at the Challenge Blog!  Another reason to not miss a month so don't follow my example, follow my advice! ;)


Cat in Clover by Ike's Art
DP and black cardstock
Soucolor markers
Believe stamp
Black ink pad
Glue

Now off you go to start rounding up those kitties to get all crafted up to enter this month's challenge!





2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous background and super awesome colouring on the kitty. His eyes are soooo good :-D Thank you for using one of my images and for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete