Thursday, May 10, 2018

Janette's Monthly Challenge at Dragons Lair Designs!

This kit makes me smile with sunshine when I am playing with it!  That's a pretty cool thing to be able to say about a kit that is sooo inexpensive PLUS Janette is giving away a Freebie addition to the kit on the Dragons Lair Inspiration Blog!!  How cool is that?  Here is my latest (I am addicted to this) play with the fabulous Citrus kit! 


I am making a digital scrapbook of our latest trip to Japan and this kit is working out so well!  I added two photos of my son as photographer and observing the customs of the temple at Ueno Park.

Why not run to the Dragons Lair Inspiration Blog HERE and grab the freebie and then run, well, you may walk if holding scissors! to the Dragons Lair Designs Etsy Store and buy the mini kit "Citrus".  Then create away!  Remember if digital play is not your thing, then these kits make wonderful elements to print out and cut to make cards...anything you want!

And here is my first fun page with this kit :)





1 comment: