Tuesday, May 15, 2018

It's Monochromatic Time at Ike's World Challenge

Welcome and I hope your May is going along swimmingly!  At Ike's World Challenges we are going into monochromatic or all hues of one shade...no pops of another color allowed OR Anything Goes for #108 :)   I am using the oh so lovely Angel #5 and I have colored her up and put her into a fold up card all in pinks.  Also there is a Birthday Sale going on at Ike's Art with 50% off on images taken at the register!  Shop HERE!

Using a template for the folding card from Stampington Magazine, I cut two of them out of the outside paper and the inside paper.  A tiny cloud and sun and the word "Believe" give a hint of what is on the inside.


I attached my colored image on white cardstock to the middle of the card.  Before attaching anything to front or inside I inked all edges with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.

I think this will be a lovely graduation card or just a pick me up card for someone special.  Now we want to see your creations for May!  Inspire us!





1 comment:

  1. Oooooh - that is stunning and what a fabulous card design fold :-) Thank you very much for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    Ike xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete