Thursday, December 1, 2016

December at Eclectic Ellapu

It's December and at Eclectic Ellapu, our theme is what else?  Jingle Bells!  Oh what fun it is to create with some jingle bells!  I took an old Hello Kitty tub and covered it with some kraft paper I had bought in Japan. It is thinner than the kind I have already so it worked well to cover up the kitty.  I stamped it all over with a Carmen's Veranda's Stamps called "Christmas Lights"




I used Prisma colored pencils to color my Christmas lights.  I had an unopened Santa pin that looked swell on the front, some red beads hot glued to the top edge, and my jingle bells hung from a green and white twill string.  For some height, I added some small Christmas ornaments to the bottom.  A little red inking to all the edges and it is ready to hold some candy canes.

Come play with us this month at Eclectic Ellapu!

1 comment: