Sunday, June 12, 2016

Some Late Play with Sugar Brights Collection

As many of you know, I am sadly having to deal with my mom being diagnosed with lung cancer, the same evil disease that took my dad 5 months ago.  Never ever imagined this all happening so close together, well, never imagined it to be totally honest.  I  am trying to take some time while she is resting to color some and tonight while she is in the hospital I am doing some digital work.  Things that I can easily stop and pick up as the time demands it but enough to help with  the anxiety and depression that comes with being a caregiver to a loved one.

The amazing design team at Dragons Lair Designs had a wonderful blog hop where the participants were rewarded with a piece of the Sugar Brights Collection (and it is in the pound section!)  at each stop ending up with the whole collection!  It is a beautiful and bright kit with lots of awesome summery elements to it.  As I was unable to participate with my teamies I wanted to have a go with it tonight. 


How sunny is this?  Love, love the sunflowers!  The links below will take you to the magic of Dragons Lair Designs where challenges, our store, and lots of inspiration await you....even FREEBIES!  Yes, every Sunday the talented Janette, our leader and creator of all things Dragons Lair, has a Showcase Sunday that includes a challenge and a freebie for all who visit!  As a matter of fact, I think I will have a play with today's freebie next!

http://stampingwithdragon.blogspot.co.uk/

Please stop by our Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog for June where the theme is 'One for the Men".  There is a prize voucher to spend at the Dragons Lair Designs Store for our winner that Mr. Random Generator graciously chooses for us!

We'd love to have you join us in our Fan Group and post up some pictures of any creations you make using any DLD items.


No comments:

Post a Comment