Sunday, September 6, 2015

Had Your Fortune Told Lately?

 I really love this stamp from Lost Coast Designs called "Fortune Teller"I also loved, loved a paper pad I borrowed from my aunt called "Once Upon a Time"; it had so many awesome, yes, magical papers in it that I now owe my aunt a new pad!  But I did happen upon a small piece that had actually been scored already, I assume wrongly, but it screamed for the Fortune Teller to live there!  I added a "Henna Hand (Birds)" and the sun from the "Sun and Moon" also Lost Coast Designs and popped on a glass bobble to the sun's face and backed with a floral paper from that pad and it was done!  I did think of coloring in some of the elements but these stamps are so fabulous as stamped I decided to leave it as it was.  I did add some homemade enamel dots to the bottom :)


Don't forget to check out our September Challenge "One Layer" and the Portal to Creativity because we have tons of fab things right around the corner!  Also, please like our pages at Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda where a brand new challenge has been announced!  Links to all right below!
























No comments:

Post a Comment