Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Challenge #43 "All About the Night" at Ike's World Challenge

My kind of theme this fortnight!  It is time to explore "All About the Night" at Ike's World Challenge! Oh the wonders to consider!  But one image at Ike's Art store jumped out at me with its lovely image and wondrous title "Bite Me"!  I had just found a sentiment in a freebie image kit by Tiddly Inks I think?  So an image, a sentiment, and this awesome freebie background paper in an issue of Somerset Studios found at an antique store and I was in business!


I would definitely think several times before saying this to her!  She has such a lovely face but do not be deceived!  There is danger to the heart and eternal soul!

Time for you to enter the challenge at Ike's World now!  Also, as always, Ike has provided us all with one awesome freebie found on week one of this challenge!  I will be looking for your entry with my friend here....I am pretty easy going, her not so much!  So please enter at the linky of the Challenge page?  So much neater than having to clean up after her!

No comments:

Post a Comment