Friday, March 3, 2017

March Challenge at Dragons Lair Designs "Anything Goes"

March is here and at Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog  the theme is "Anything Goes" my very favorite theme!  So no excuses come play with us!  I have been scrapbooking for my late beloved Daddy!  These kits from Dragons Lair Designs Store make it so easy to make memories last a life time for my children and their children. This makes me happy as their Papaw was a funny man who loved his only child, me, like no other dad I have ever seen!


This was from a visit to the plantations in south Louisiana.  Daddy walked through some moss and I said make a wig and of course he did making us all laugh!  That is his legacy one of laughter and love!  This kit was a Showcase Sunday Freebie but at Dragons Lair Designs Store there are lots of masculine kits you can use for dads, sons, and any guy!




Buy, download, then either work with the items digitally, start digitally then print out and complete your crafting as a hybrid project, or print straight out and do your usual papercrafting.

Buy your Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads here -

 Other Dragons Lair Designs sites you might like to


No comments:

Post a Comment