Tuesday, April 12, 2016

ATC'S for Fun

The sisters over at the Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers are the last few days of the theme "J is for Joke".  I had my whole card made when the sentiment stamp ran away....dismay!  But I had in the wings, a couple of stamps for two ATCs (would have liked to have made three but wasn't pushing my luck!) so that is how these came into being.


I don't know if CAS ATCs exist but if not now they do :)  I stamped with rubber from VivalasvegaStamps! from a pound o' rubber grab bag and colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  A little red Distress Ink edging and done.  Not my frog make but hopefully when the sentiment comes home he will fit a challenge at the Sisterhood!  

If you haven't checked them out you should because they will make you smile and feel good for a bit even if you are a Snark :)

Entering in The Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers Challenge theme "J is for Joke"

8 comments:

  1. Love your CAS ATC's!! That's an achievement! I have a hard enough time doing CAS on a full size card!
    Thanks so much for coming back to the sisterhood for J is for Joke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, CAS cards make me crazy yet I am not a frilly maker either LOL you would think CAS would be the obvious fit? But alas those 3 letters strike fear in my heart when I see I am up for them on a challenge! Thanks for taking the time to visit xx

      Delete
  2. Love your card! I find it to be hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My crafting stuff runs away too. I think half of my crafting time is spent looking for something! Great ATCs. I really love the hand! Thanks for playing along in our J is for Joke challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny. Thanks for joking with the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Perfectly CAS, with perfect colouring! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete