Friday, January 19, 2018

Ready for More Poe? Third Page of My Fat Page Book for the Poe Blog Hop!

What fun we are all having!  Time to show you the third page of my Poe fat page book; it is the twin page to page two and I made sure to put them in this order.  I used OddLeigh the Raven for this one. Make sure you, too, are linking your awesome Poe makes over at the LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!  LeighSBDesigns has created this Oddleigh the Raven digital stamp and lots more Poe new releases at the LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique so check them out!



Again using paper from the same designer paper pad with some background stamping and text inked with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.  Since of course I am using his passion for writing as my theme, I glued a die cut typewriter highlighted with gold gel pen to an ATC paper sprayed with tea dye shimmer spray.  I know his work was probably done with a quill pen but this is an old typewriter so I fudged a bit! The little white glob was one of my attempts at melting crayons with the glue gun and putting different items in to make a wax seal like I am sure he used.  So it got popped onto the page! The raven and words are colored with Spectrum Noir markers.

Keep hopping and definitely making those Poe projects!  It is after all the 3rd Annual Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Blog Hop hosted by LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!

10 comments:

  1. You have a typewriter for Poe's raven because the raven doesn't want to pull one of its own feathers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Poe Day & what a glorious day it has been with your 3rd page joining the party! Loving this one just as much as the 1st two! POEtastic Nan, you're rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Nan, love your Oddleigh Raven goes well on your 3rd page, love the typewriter and text background! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. *I NEEEEEED an old typewriter* if only to sit a raven on lol...great page :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a wonderful piece. I love that adorable raven ...you have made fabulous art..I have had fun here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the raven with the typewriter!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous. That little typewriter is cool. Great idea with the crayon seal :-) You just reminded me that I have a seal set somewhere that I ought to fish out LoL xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! Love the typed background and typewriter so fitting for Poe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that typewriter and the typed background.

    ReplyDelete