Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Winners Catch Up Call for 31 Days of Halloween and Day 19 of the 31 DOH!~

Thanks for putting up with my alter ego and sick self and pure mental topple!  I hope to finish up the 31 Days of Halloween but still waiting on doctor's word about having weight on my leg.  But WINNERS abound today!  Here we go with a pic of your prize to claim!

Week One which consisted of one day LOL is Denise!  Here is your prize from Japan fresh out of the suitcase and a thorough search at Dallas/Fort Worth International!  UGH!  Boy I hope we can skip that place next time..two trips in a row that they "detetected" rice on half of the planes carryon luggage promptly causing searches and machines being used that half the people did not know how to use!  But CONGRATS Denise!!




Week Two Monday October 9th is Lyneen!  Congrats Lyneen and thanks so much!\




Week Three Monday October 16th is Susan Renshaw!  Finally a little bit going back your way 
sweetie!!\




Thanks and I hope to be on track tomorrow or so.....I really appreciated the nice words and kind thoughts!  And please email me your addresses to murphy2162@yahoo.com so I can send you your prize~

Today is a fabulous two digis by LeighSBDesigns made into a bookmark!  The Tangled Witch Hat and the Tangled Border work so well together with an added witch eye bead watching over what you read!




Ok keep commenting I will make allowances for my part in the process!  Two more prizes left to be called so comment and let's see who wins!

And visit LeighSBDesigns Etsy Store for your Halloween and all your digital image needs!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners. You are getting some
    wonderful pieces. I love the book mark. I read a lot and
    I like to use the handmade bookmarks that I've made or
    people have given me. Your bookmark is fangtastic.
    thanks for sharing.
    Glad you are feeling better. take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thanks hun! Send me your address to my email at murphy2162@yahoo.com and I will send the bookmark post haste! :) xx

      Delete
    2. You are still in the running for a good prize, too LOL

      Delete
  2. Congrats to the winners! What a gorgeous bookmark. That border tangle looks awesome in Halloween colours, and the witches eye bead is perfect on the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome bookmark with beautiful colors! I hope you are improving each day and feeling better!
    I'll send you my address... great prizes from your trip! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking me as a winner...will look forward to the prize when I get home! Into my last week in Australia..
    Love the bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE your bookmark Nan, wonderful colours👻

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

    ReplyDelete