Monday, May 1, 2017

Design Team for Delicious Doodles

Last minute I am late so late for a very important date!  Just found out about the DT call at Delicious Doodles the fabulous challenge of Teri Sherman's wonderful images so I am going ninety to nothing to get this in!  First, a little bit about me!  I am by no means amazing or fabulous; I just enjoy creating and being creative in any area! I have done ceramics, sew, paint, color, and stamp.  If it is a craft  I will try it!  I have been on several teams: Lost Coast Designs, Dream in Darkness (co-created it), RSD, Eclectic Ellapu, Rhedd's Creative Spirit, Ike's World Challenge, Quoth the Raven, and Rosey Hearts.  I took care of my mom for 5 months 24/7 as she died with lung cancer in October of last year after loosing my daddy to lung cancer in January of the same year.  We found out on Sunday he had it and Thursday he was gone.  But being mom's caregiver took my crafting time to almost zero although I did keep up with LCD making cards in the hospital while I stayed with her night and day sneaking gauze from the nurses to spruce up a card.  Anyway I left and lost most of my teams and now I am on LeighSBDesigns and am a beginning acrylic artist!  I take Alyce Keegan's coloring monthly lessons in markers and pencils so coloring is something I enjoy practicing and working on.

Here are a few of my favorite projects real quickly!





LeighSBDesigns 


Thanks, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment