Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Boston Terrier Jack in the Box! by LeighSBDesigns!

I was smiling so big when I saw this little guy!  So fun yet so much details!  I knew at once that I was going to be scrumping up a LeighSBDesigns image just a wee bit!  I wanted him to be jumping as much as he could!  His name in the LeighSBDesigns Etsy Store is Boston Terrier Jack in a Box so grab him while he is on sale!


Colored with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut; gluing the box down and pop dotting his upper parts after folding the lines of his pop up mechanism.

Keep checking the LeighSBDesigns Etsy Store in case you miss one of these lovelies!  I am having so much fun with them!

2 comments:

  1. Nan! You are a winner from the Sin City Stamps may hop! Please email me your mailing address, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Boston Terrier Nan and the vibrant colours you used!

    ReplyDelete