I colored him up with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut him and the cake out. I then used a die to cut the word "lifetime" to express his everlasting love for his Mrs. Hiss!
Now that you have had a look at this inspiration blog post why don't you visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites:
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog - Bookmark us and come back regularly
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog - Challenges starting the 1st Friday of every month with different themes, please come along and take partfor inspiration
- Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group - Even more inspiration, challenges,
- Dragons Lair Designs Store - A fantastic range of digital downloads
- freebies and fun activities
- Dragons Lair Designs Facebook Page - Please do pop over and "Like" our page
- Dragons Lair Designs Etsy Store - Another location to get hold of our range of digital downloads
- Janette Padley's Creations on craftsUprint - Yet another location to get hold of our digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Crafts Group - selling buttons and bits and bobs
We'd love to have you join us in our Fan Group and post up some pictures of any creations you make using any DLD items.