Wednesday, March 29, 2017

A Journal Page of a 1960's Girl with Sin City Stamps!

I loved this journal page although it started off rocky with my gelatos leaving marks!  But some Nuance powders righted the ship and although not crazy about the stencil color I choose and how it showed up overall I really like this! 



I used my own elements for my whimsy girl, the cat reading :), the sentiment and the year!  A good year for wine and older ladies???
The awesome texture stamps are by Seth Apter and are Billboards Cling Rubber Set!  I can't wait to showcase them in their own project but I wanted my hippy chick to have lots of texture and fun going on so they did a fabulous job!
The stamps are from Sin City Stamps of course! and the elements come from a sheet called Fairy Tale Fantasy Figures. 
Painted with acrylic paint watered down so the details could come through and the girl and ensemble colored with Spectrum Noir Markers with "explore" and "adventure" die cuts from Tim Holtz.  Words of affirmation come from the stamp sheet!  Great way to get any young girl or lady's self-esteem healthy and strong!

Please visit our linkys below and see all the good things going on at Sin City Stamps Store!



No comments:

Post a Comment