Tuesday, December 12, 2017

New Release Santa Whiskers at LeighSBDesigns

Time for wonderful new releases at LeighSBDesigns; one of them being Santa Whiskers!  What a cute kitty to color up and make some fun mail art!  I have several packages to mail (from as far back as 31 Days winners and Fiona's long, long overdue package!) but I am getting it all together plus it gave me an idea to make sure I had mail art packaging for all my mail going out!  So Santa Whiskers becomes Santa's helper crawling along the snail mail trail!




My project is being featured over at LeighSBDesigns today so pop on over to see how I made it and join our Christmas Festivities all December long!  Visit and comment daily to be in the running to win one of the new Christmas/Winter digis, your choice so don't forget to tell us which is your favorite when you're commenting!

Have a Meowy Christmas and go grab yourself some uniquely wonderful digital stamps from LeighSBDesigns Etsy Store, the Christmas Collection is currently on sale until Dec 3rd at 30% and then there will be flash sales to enjoy throughout the rest of the month!
  
Come and join our Facebook Fan Group to share your makes with those fab images!



1 comment:

  1. FUR-bulous... he is super and that background rocks ! I really love this kitty.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete