Sunday, November 5, 2017

New! Miss Oddleigh Catrina Celebrates the Day of the Dead with LeighSBDesigns!

What a fabulous time I  had with all the colors for this lovely Day of the Dead Catrina named Miss Oddleigh Catrina by LeighSBDesigns!  I  love color and started going for a tag but my acrylics called at the last moment and since I am a bit late with the Day of the Dead, I decided to give her a lovely fall background night and day!  And some kitties among the chrysanthemums at the foot of the tree!

Now following along with my spectacular run of good luck as of late including another pulled/cracked rib....eeoww! I toppled my old reliable laptop with ALL my absolute necessary stuff to do my job here cracking the screen all to  😭!  So no Photoshop Elements because I do not know how to put it on the new computer Noel gave me plus it got a great virus and has to be wiped clean before going to all out transferring things.  So long and short...photo is as is!  Sorry!




She is colored with Spectrum Noir markers fussy cut and glued onto an acrylic canvas paper.  The sign comes with her and I colored it red and used orange Nuance Powders on it.  I also inked all edges with Distress Inks in Carved Pumpkin.  I sadly did a poor job mimicking the chrysanthemums that Leigh drew!  It is much harder than it looks, folks!

Hope you will go see our new releases at the Etsy Store!  And show us your projects with the stamps on our Facebook page...all links right below!

8 comments:

  1. At least you've not drunk all your painting water -plenty left for this colourful piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The glass of white wine helps keep the drinking the brush water a little bit easier ;)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous Nan, love the garden scene you created for lil Catrina!

    ReplyDelete