Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Digitally Made Challenge #5 FALL!

When most thing of fall they think of the gorgeous changing leaves unless you live in the South, U.S. We go from green to brown in a matter of days with just a few pops of red from our popcorn trees...nope they do not grow popcorn :(! and some mild yellows.  So my mind goes to pumpkins!  We have pumpkin patches and of course I love Halloween so there is the direction I take!  The theme at Digitally Made this month is Fall so I had my friend the pumpkin fairy do me a solid and with the help of her pet the wise old owl she zapped me some gorgeous pumpkins all from the Tumblefish Studios at Mischief Circus and the Dreams Funky Fairies Kit and the Halloween Kit. These kits were purchased as a going out of business sale but I think there might me some more fab Tumblefish Studio kits available; I just can't link up to these two.


I also used a Holiday Twinkle kit for the background after all fairies have magic and it sparkles!  One of the reasons I love them!  This also came from Mischief Circus but I am not sure of the creator's name....sorry!!!

Hope you are beginning to enjoy some fall coolness and beauty!

5 comments:

  1. Love that fairy, Nan! The first trees are beginning to lose their leaves here - I love to see the colour change as we move into Autumn!
    Thank you for sharing with Digitally Made!
    Susan
    Digitally Made Challenges
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Made. Hope to see you again next time. Spring is coming, here in Sydney, Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your sparkly fun fall digital piece with us at Digitally Made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Autumn page. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Made for our "Autumnal/Fall" Challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win at Digitally Made Challenges! Your project is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete