Sunday, August 13, 2017

Two Fat Pages with Alice and Queen of Hearts Grunge Collage from LeighSBDesigns

How I do love these grunge collages with Alice and the Queen of Hearts!  This morning I featured a notebook I made using them plus the Grunge Card Suite set you can get for free if you buy both Alice and the Queen!  Now I am showing you two fat pages I made with these same digital images!  And I can't forget to remind you that this weekend is a fun weekend for us at Markers! Paper! Digis! Facebook Group as LeighSBDesigns is the sponsor for the weekend!  Fun Stuff!!!




My background papers are made when I finish a painting and have paint left on my palette!  I just grab a paper and my brayer (bought on super sale don't know how I lived without it! lol) and scrap the paint up with a palette knife and plop on my paper then brayer it out until I like it!  I used some of Tim Holtz's ChitChat words and brass clip with a paperclip to compliment the background.  The two cards (yes, the diamond was partying under the bed but I sent Yosh under there to get it for me!) were watercolored in with the circle tool from my Gelato set made circles from watercolors and mixed media opaque and transparent colors.



Again, paint from my palette smashed about with my brayer with some black lace layered under the heart card and spade all made as above.  I added some little gold medallions my mom gave me a box of 500 given to her by her best friend!  So much of my stash has my mom written all over it because she always was on the market to buy or score me craft supplies and she always shared :)

The FREEBIE Wonderland Grunge Set can be found HERE and includes the Queen and Alice with the Grunge Card Suite included for free!  You can purchase the Grunge Card Suite alone HERE.

Stop by this weekend and say hi and LIKE Markers! Paper! Digis! and see what goodies we all have up sharing plus I hear of a 30% off coupon good for this weekend at the LeighSBDesigns Etsy Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment