Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th of July with LeighSBDesigns New Releases!

I am not the only person who loves to OOO and AAAA at fireworks displays! LeighSBDesigns has created a friend for me to share fireworks with from now on! I embarrass my kids and anyone around me because I do it every single firework that is shot off!  I am warming up for my son's annual show for the 4th coming up on Thursday night as he has to work on the 4th :( but it will be awesome anyway!  This year I have Lil Miss Oddleigh July 4th to share in the ooo'ing and aaa'ing!  Yay!  So here is a warm up photo of some tests runs we did this weekend!



I colored her up in patriotic colors with my Spectrum Noir markers and scanned her into the computer to add to a digitally colored background and fireworks.  I honestly was not trying to be lazy but my neck problems have added a numb right thumb to my list of issues and fussy cutting..well, scissors in my hand cause an electric feeling shock when anything touches a spot on my thumb SO I had to leave my original plan of an acrylic painted sky and then my fireworks and Lil Miss Oddleigh 4th of July being added to it.  And believe it or not (if you know me you believe it! ) I just realized I could have done this same technique with my painted background :(  Oh well, another project for the 6th?  As Bob Ross always said a happy surprise instead of a sad mistake!

Check out the LeighSBDesigns Etsy Store for a discount (through 7/08/2017) on this fabulous digital image that includes:  a set of 4 images and comes with a cluster of bursting Fireworks and separate texts "oooooooo" and "aaaaaaaa". 

This is an instant downloadable digi stamp set in 300+ resolution and contains 8 separate digi images without watermarks. Each image is provided in 2 file formats, jpg & png files, and are ready for you to resize as needed, print and colour with your favorite mediums for cards, ATCs, journal pages and more!

How fabulous is this?  So much to use to play and create awesome projects to share and keep for yourself you will be so impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment