Monday, January 4, 2016

New Challenge at Lost Coast Designs "Clean and Simple"

Three letters that strike fear in my heart....CAS!  I am not one for embellishing cards by no means but an effective CAS is not as easy as people who do it well make it seem.  So I went for a different approach and I needed a notebook to keep by my side to write everything down!  Those who know me know that I can't remember 15 seconds ago so this idea came into being.  I love the image, a new release at Lost Coast Designs with another new one for the background.  Linda intended for "Franco Face" to be used in zentangle art (another dreaded word for me!) but when I saw her it seemed like those spaces needed thoughts or words in them and I just happened to have the new "Mis. Words" set to put them there!  The hair or brain as I think of it is done with Inktense blocks and gelatos on top for shimmer and the face is so beautiful as stamped I just added some eye shadow and lipstick and some sparkle to that.  The background stamp  "Spay Webbing" stamped with gold gelatos and stamped randomly.  The little lines make me think of the brain synapses (is that what they are called?) or sparks our brain functions send out!  Hers are golden!



Hope you are having a fabulous 2016 so far and start it off right by following us at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where our monthly challenge can be found as well as all our special events!  Then of course go check out out Facebook pages for more challenges and fun!  Now it is your turn to teach me more about CAS; I can't wait to visit your blog and have a look at your entries!  Till then get all inky and stamp up a storm! 

   Like our Facebook Page we have challenges there, too!
and 

and Nuance Powders by Magenta available at Lost Coast Designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment