Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Domino Bat Book for Day 28 at DominoArt's Scarefest 2015

I just love a domino book!  So many options and so easy to make.  I added some batty paper to the front and the back and added Diamond Accents to them placing a plastic bat highlighted in silver ink before laying it in the goo.  I painted my dominoes with green metallic paint and then when everything was dry inked it all up with black ink.  I scored and folded another piece of double sided paper for my insides of my book.  I just found a long block with 4 weird skeletons with some evil grins on them so I stamped the light side of the paper with that and inked the edges all around.  






Glue a piece of ribbon on the backs of both dominoes before attaching the first page so you can tie your book up!

So sad to say goodbye to Scarefest for me this year....but already hoping for a special DominoArt Christmas??  Who knows, you have to believe! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining us this month at
    Not Just Cards
    The team now have a Facebook Group where you can share and promote all your wonderful work, come and join us please. Paper Crafting Facebook Group
    Hugs Lori

    ReplyDelete