Saturday, September 19, 2015

Skully Angel

I had completely finished this skully angel for DominoArt's challenge when I read the theme again and as I realized the theme was "Ghosts"....not anything skully about it!  But he looked so sad and left behind sitting on my work table I decided to let him "shine" here today.  He is a versatile little skull angel stamp from Lost Coast Designs that I use with and without the wings, this time doing both but using both?  I stamped him in embossing ink on my domino and used black embossing powder, then heated him up..not perfect but he is a skull after all.  Then I cut out a canned drink that had a cool design but decided to just emboss his wings on the plain side, well, I really embossed the whole stamp on the plain side so I would know just where to sit the domino.  And add the pull tab from the can for a necklace loop and that was it! 



I will be entering him in the following challenges:
Forever Dark 2

No comments:

Post a Comment